The best of both worlds.
We are always looking for qualified talent to join our team. Fit, culture, and the ability to maintain a great work/life balance are key to being happy and productive at work. We believe our firm provides the best of both worlds in that you have national firm experienced combined with local autonomy and culture. In other words, you won’t have to sacrifice experience and a career path for a satisfying life outside of work.
Key Smith Leonard stats:
- Voted “Best Firms to Work For” by Accounting Today eleven out of the past twelve years
- A commitment to the Triad with 3 Offices – High Point, Lexington, and Winston-Salem
- Regional firm with approximately 75 team members
- Equally divided among assurance and tax, with many team members also practicing in an advisory capacity, including a robust client accounting services team
- The firm began in 2007 as a spin-out of the BDO Triad office and is a current and on-going member of the BDO Alliance USA