Smith Leonard PLLC is currently seeking a Marketing Coordinator with 2-5 years of experience to join our team.
This position will report to and work closely with the firm’s Director of Resource Development to assist with firm initiatives in the areas of marketing, recruiting, business development, and community involvement. The ideal candidate will possess 2-5 years of marketing experience, a strong commitment to client service, attention to detail, ability to problem solve, and will be proactive with ideas/solutions.
This candidate will be responsible for:
- Assisting with event management, including all logistical details (event planning, set up, rsvps, follow up, etc.)
- Creating and updating content on social media platforms, including taking pictures at firm events
- Making regular website updates and additions as requested
- Review and optimize website pages for SEO
- Manage and update marketing database information
- Willing to research and introduce latest software ideas to the firm, including a CRM system
- Assist in talent marketing/recruiting strategies, including attending firm recruiting events
- Involvement with onboarding new hires, including coordinating headshots, updating bios, and presenting on the firm
- Supporting business development activities and assisting with proposals
- Work with the management group to help coordinate client follow up as needed
- Assist with coordinating and executing all marketing communications and presentation materials, including brochures and literature, newsletters, press releases, and other materials
- Working on graphic design projects and/or coordinating with an outsourced designer for desired end result
- Planning and executing events and initiatives that support the firm’s internal culture (food trucks, themed days, employee gifts, wellness initiatives, etc.)
- Helping with various internal cultural initiatives, including attending committees, or helping with employee communication and follow up
- Other marketing, business development and graphic design tasks as needed
Essential Job Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing or similar with at least 2 years of previous experience in marketing, digital media, social media, communications, business development or related fields
- Self-starter with strong project management skills as well as initiative to start and work on projects independently
- Ability to work with many different teams, staff levels, and disciplines simultaneously
- Ability to represent the firm’s brand at external functions
- Organized and able to prioritize and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communications, including grammar and spelling
- Creative thinking in order to provide new marketing ideas
- Willingness to participate in networking events, some after hours but within an overall very flexible work environment
- Successful candidates will be creative and proactive with new ideas for the firm
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Experience in Canva, Constant Contact, WordPress, Adobe Creative Suite, and/or Handshake a plus
- Ability to learn CRM system
- Prior work experience in social media marketing specifically (but not limited to) Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Hands-on experience with SEO and web analytics tools (Google Analytics/Google Tag Manager, Yoast SEO) preferred
Smith Leonard is a growing full-service CPA firm with approximately 75 employees and offices in High Point, Winston-Salem and Lexington, NC. We’re proud to be a firm that offers an approachable, yet professional culture with great work/life balance. If you crave flexibility, we are the firm for you. We are consistently rated one of the “Best Firms to Work For” by Accounting Today in their annual employee survey. Our team is empowered and energized by the autonomy of local decision-making and community impact, but our affiliation as a BDO Alliance firm gives us access to scalability and far superior technical resources than you would expect from a local firm.
Smith Leonard believes happy employees make happy clients, which is why we are so proud of the team we’ve built together. Please go to our website to learn more about Smith Leonard PLLC at www.smith-leonard.com.
Apply by emailing Kelly York with your resume, subject line “Marketing Coordinator Position” – email@example.com.