By leveraging our membership in the BDO Alliance USA as well as the years of experience within our management group, we have extensive resources to assist companies that have global missions and ties.
The professionals we rely on within BDO are nationals of their local country, unlike many other organizations abroad run primarily by expatriate Americans. Many BDO professionals hold lead positions in national and international governing bodies. Not surprisingly, they have widespread experience with international business practices, laws and customs. In addition, they are well positioned to provide a wide network of local business contacts to help achieve your business objectives.
Our firm is able to help with the following global dynamics:
- Doing business in a foreign location
- International trade and customs issues
- Royalties from licensing, trade name, products, patents and franchise agreements
- Acquisition of foreign operations
- Transfer pricing policies
- Tax treaties and tax holidays
- Expatriate services
- International financial reporting
SL currently serves clients with ties to Europe, South America, and Asia, including Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Columbia, El Salvador, Germany, Hong Kong, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Netherlands, Singapore, Switzerland, Uruguay, and Vietnam.